- Mom, he really likes me to hold him down! I promise, really.
- When praying with Daddy" and God, you have a good day, OK"
- Oh, by the way I think I changed my color at school but the teacher forgot so that doesn't count right, Mom!
- I know , I know I am in big trouble mister. ( I think I need to come up with line since he is know using it on himself"
- Mom, I was never that naughty when I was a baby right.
- Isn't that wicked Mom! ( we have no idea where he learned that word but it is one of his favorites right now)
I have decided that poor Jake is not talking that much because he can not fit a word in between me and his bother. However, the things he does say are just as funny as Alex. This week I picked Jake up first and poor Jake thought we were leaving Alex at the daycare. All the way out to car, Jake kept turning around and yelling "Bubba". When we got to the car, he stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me with those big blues and said "Mama, Bubba!!" I sat the in parking lot trying to explain to a 20 month old that I was not forgetting his brother. That brother was at soccer practice. He looked at me with a serious face and said "oh, boy! Ball" He does not say much but he does know how to make us laugh! I am including a few pictures of Jake in part of his new uniform( yes, I said uniform) that he has to wear to school. If you think this is pretty silly I would have to agree with you. His uniform is a white shirt with the school logo and blue pants. We have not be able to locate blue dress pants in 12 month size so he has been wearing jeans. I must admit he looks really cute. But $25 for a shirt that is white is a little silly. Oh well such is life.