This has been such a great summer! We have had so many fun adventures. Here are some of my fave highlight moments so far.
- The car ride to MI. We had such a good time and laughed so much (mainly at Allen but don't tell him).
- Just spending that precious time with no outside distractions on the way here.
- Alex's face at Lego land.
- Long walks in the State park with Jake in his jogging stroller.
- Spending time with my cousin Kathleen. It has been so much fun sharing some mommy moments.
- Watching Jake interact with Jonah and Issy.
- Watching Alex make memories with his cousins. He will treasure this time forever. I know I did.
- Tubing with the boys. I never laughed as hard as I did when Alex and I were on the tube and Papa was trying to know us off.
- Spending time with my mom. I really miss her during the year.
- Spending time with Ninny.
- roasting marshmallows in the new outside fireplace
- watching Alex catch fireflies
- Night swimming with Alex and cousins
- Watching my dad bond with the boys
- Having Jake wipe my face with his shirt because I had ice cream on it.
- Watching my baby go off to camp for the first time.
In the words of Alex, this is the best summer ever! I know we have many more adventures ahead of us.